Monday, January 2, 2017

Benefit of Banana Smoothie and Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe

So I had some overly ripe bananas and I wasn’t sure what to do with them. As you may have guessed, I am a big banana fan. I love banana bread, banana cream pie, etc. But I have already made a bunch of banana bread and to be honest, I really didn’t feel like starting up the oven.  But I needed someway to disguise the ripeness while still using the delicious, sweet banana flavor.



It was like a light bulb went off in my head- “Use them in a smoothie!!” I looked around my kitchen and realized I had several things that go amazingly with bananas. Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

So I now have this smoothie staple that I use for breakfast, a snack, or even a dessert! I give you my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie. The recipe leaves a lot of room for  personalization which is why I give a range rather than a set amount for some ingredients.

Ingredients (1 serving)
  • 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1.5-2 tbsp peanut butter
  • 1/2-1 banana
  • 2/3 cup 2% milk (or 1% chocolate milk if you want it really chocolatey! This is what I used)
  • 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3-4 ice cubes

Directions
Blend all ingredients until combined.

https://www.cookingdetective.com/banana-smoothie-recipes/

Bananas are the absolute most generally eaten natural products on the planet, and also probably the most promptly perceived because of their unmistakable shape and brilliant hues which, added to the medical advantages of bananas, makes them a family unit stable.

Eating bananas is an incredible approach to advance solid bones in both kids and grown-ups. There are many reports of the risks of osteoporosis in more established grown-ups, especially ladies who are past menopause, and there is an assortment of professionally prescribed meds advertised to such individuals, however, they are not compelling in all cases. Thus, for those in their developmental years, there are various reports each year itemizing the significance of building solid bones in youngsters, whose skeletons are still in the formative stage.

Bananas are among the uncommon organic products that can prompt to expanded bone quality in individuals both youthful and old. This is on the grounds that they contain fructose oligo saccharine, which is an intensify that encourages certain microscopic organisms in the colon known as probiotics, or microorganisms that add to our well being. These sound microscopic organisms live in the gut and make catalysts that help us to process sustenance all the more quickly and productively.

If you find your smoothie recipe, click here cookingdetective.com for more smoothies healthy.

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *